Discover the benefits of getting cosmetic dentistry in Upper East Side, NY.
It shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that studies report that people with attractive smiles are perceived as more successful and more confident. So, does your smile exude confidence or is it lacking in that department? If you are dealing with cosmetic flaws then you may be hiding your smile more than you would like. Don’t worry; this is where our Upper East Side, NY, cosmetic dentists can help.
Cosmetic dentistry is used to enhance and even improve the overall look of one or more teeth by altering the shape, length or color while also hiding common imperfections and flaws. Cosmetic dentistry is a great option for someone who has a healthy smile but is dealing with aesthetic problems that affect their appearance and may make them feel self-conscious.
You could benefit from cosmetic dentistry if:
- You have stains and discolorations
- You have an uneven or asymmetrical smile
- You have worn teeth that affect the overall shape of your smile (often from teeth grinding)
- You have a gap between teeth
- You have teeth that are slightly overlapping or misaligned
- You have cracks, chips or fractures in a tooth
- You have a malformed or misshapen tooth
- You have a “gummy smile” (the result of excess gum tissue)
If you are dealing with any of these issues above then our Upper East Side, NY, dentist can help you. We offer a full range of cosmetic services that fit your goals, lifestyle and budget. Cosmetic dentistry can provide you with subtle changes or it can completely makeover your smile.
The most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments include:
- Teeth whitening: Great for removing stubborn yellow stains from your teeth
- Gum reshaping: Ideal for those looking to reduce excessive gum tissue
- Tooth contouring: Great for buffing away minor defects and improving the shape of a tooth
- Dental bonding: Perfect for covering small chips, cracks, stains and gaps between teeth
- Porcelain veneers: Ideal for covering multiple or severe cosmetic imperfections
- Dental implants: A tooth replacement that both looks and functions like a real tooth
If you are interested in discussing what cosmetic dental treatment would fit your needs then it’s the perfect time to call our Upper East Side, NY, cosmetic dental office to let us know that you are interested in getting cosmetic dentistry. Let Upper East Smiles help you get the smile you so rightfully deserve.