Jonathan Kim, DDS
- D.D.S., University of the Pacific
- General Practice Residency Program, St. Barnabas Hospital
- Fellowship in Endodontics, Montefiore Hospital
- Certificate in Endodontics, Boston University
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics
- General Practice Attending at Montefiore Hospital (2016-2017)
Dr. Jonathan Kim is a board-certified endodontist, specializing in root canal treatments. Only 20% of all endodontists are board-certified.
Dr. Kim earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of the Pacific, Arthur Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. Following his dental school, he gained extensive training by completing a general practice residency (GPR) program at St. Barnabas Hospital in New York. He then completed an intensive endodontic internship program at Montefiore Hospital in New York. Upon finishing the internship, Dr. Kim taught general practice residents at Montefiore Hospital as an attending professor while working as a general dentist. He then went on to complete his specialty training in microsurgical endodontics at Boston University in Massachusetts.
During dental school and residency program, Dr. Kim always strived to go above and beyond academically and clinically, and was honored to win research awards. He continually researches on endodontic topics and enjoys presenting them to dentists, residents and dental students.
Dr. Kim has relentlessly worked to improve his ability to provide high-quality endodontic treatments since 2014. Dr. Kim is also deeply committed to positively changing patients' dental experience by providing treatments in a warm, sincere and thorough way.