Lisa Chen, DDS
General and Cosmetic Dentist in Upper East Side, NY
Upper East Smiles
- B.S. University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill
- D.D.S. University of North Carolina School of Dentistry
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai General Practice Residency
- North East Regional Board
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Chinese American Dental Association
- Delta Delta Sigma Fraternity
Dr. Lisa Chen grew up in North Carolina and completed both her undergraduate degree and doctor of dental surgery degree at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Go Heels! Upon graduation, she moved to New York and completed two years of residency at Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Chen is proficient in all aspects of dentistry and takes the time to listen and establish a relationship with every patient. Dr. Chen has a fun-loving and caring personality and believes in treating the patient as a whole and giving patients a positive overall experience. In her free time, she loves gallery hopping and exploring new restaurants in the city!